Career management services provided by Waterford, Inc. are designed to provide clarity, insight, and strategic planning in support of moving up or into a "green" career. Waterford's Beth Offenbacker, PhD, is an Associate Accredited Coach with extensive experience working with individuals at all career levels, including senior executives.
She has specialized expertise in developing or honing career plans and career strategy, and guiding clients in implementing that plan and strategy. Clients report that they appreciate her warmth and savvy as an executive coach and her specialized knowledge of the 'green' sector.
Waterford's work with clients like you focuses on four elements of professional growth and advancement:
We use a structured career coaching/consulting process that's designed to advance executive success. Because each of our clients are unique, we also build in your specific professional goals, needs, and aspirations. For example, mock interviews, LinkedIn profile updates, job application reviews, etc. are often included at the request of clients.
Career coaching with Waterford is for you if you're looking to:
- Identify the core strengths that help you stand out to potential employers
- Effectively position yourself for the next role you want to land
- Discover the current market trends and how they match up with your skills and experience
- Develop or hone your personal brand as a Green Professional
- Build a career plan and strategy without starting from scratch
We draw on our extensive expertise in the "green" industry in our career consulting with you. We invite you to work with us!
|Total Sessions||12 Sessions|
|First Session Duration||60 Mins|
|Subsequent Sessions Duration||60 Mins|
|Program Duration||18 Week(s)|